question

Christopher Hayes avatar image
Christopher Hayes asked movieclub answered

DUO Station (Gen 3)

Several of our customer's Clover DUOs updated to Gen 3 API (the screens are visibly different). What we found is the option for manual entry is now missing. How can we restore this functionality?

clover developer community
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

raghudesam avatar image raghudesam commented ·

Thanks for posting. Do you have few device serial numbers having the problem or merchant names?

0 Likes 0 ·
lisalm avatar image
lisalm answered

@Christopher Hayes will you please email this scenario above and any other details including examples of serial/device IDs that can be researched with the Clover support team? developer-relations@devrel.clover.com

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xositop avatar image
xositop answered

Clover DUOs can log in when the user's information is needed. You can start over cookie clicker

10 |2000

movieclub avatar image
movieclub answered

Czy szukasz wiarygodnego źródła informacji o najnowszych premierach filmowych i serialowych w 2024 roku? MovieClub to miejsce, które spełni Twoje oczekiwania. Tu znajdziesz nie tylko obszerny katalog filmów i seriali, ale także aktualne premiery i rekomendacje. Skorzystaj z naszych rankingów, aby łatwo wybrać najlepsze tytuły dopasowane do Twoich gustów. MovieClub regularnie aktualizuje swoją ofertę, więc zawsze będziesz na bieżąco z najnowszymi wydarzeniami w świecie kina. Ponadto, nasz blog oferuje interesujące recenzje i artykuły o kinematografii.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community