question

anoop123 avatar image
anoop123 asked bryanvargas commented

How to fetch data of production using REST API

Hello Team,

I want fetch data from the production Clover , I have their merchant ID and have generated a production API Token, however I am still getting the error message "401 Unauthorized", while same process am doing on sandbox dev where is getting response . What I am trying to accomplish is to pull the Get Employee and transection data and then filter out all of the data that does not involve beers poured. After the data has been filtered I would import that data into my database to be displayed elsewhere.

Is what I am doing possible - if so, how should I go about doing it? I do not believe that I am looking at the right documentation right now and could use some guidance.

Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered

The token either doesn't have the correct permissions for the calls you are trying to make or you are passing the wrong merchant id, or ....

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ian LeBlanc avatar image
Ian LeBlanc answered bryanvargas commented

I am getting same thing on developer portal. Followed the directions to the T and can't get it to say anything other than 401 Unauthorized. I just spoke to John in sales and he told me very clearly that "the rest api is no longer being offered by clover and can not be used with a clover account"

1 comment
10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
which APIs are you using and what environment are you in.

Please verify your accessToken and permissions. If you have recently changed your permissions you must have your merchant to uninstall and reinstall your app to get a new accessToken with synced permissions.

I don't recommend contacting sales for developer issues.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community