question

Melvin Vy avatar image
Melvin Vy asked parquet76 commented

USB Pay did not work on Clover 3rd Generation

Hello Team, I need help here.
My POS connect to Clover Mini 2nd is perfectly fine and client that have Clover mini 3rd connect via USB not work?

Is there anything We need to change to my POS?

then I switch to Network Pay Display and it work for about 1 month now it show OndeviceError!

and now Both USB and Network Pay did not work
Please help

Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered parquet76 edited

What SDK are you using? Windows? What version? https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-windows/releases? The new drivers are in 4.0.6, I would make sure they are installed and I would look into updating to 4.0.6 as well (although I doubt that will fix the issue).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melvin Vy avatar image
Melvin Vy answered parquet76 commented

Yes, I used the newest SDK and Driver, it just show OndeviceDisconnect. Do I have to do something with my POS window (winform)

1 comment
10 |2000

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·
I don't think so, maybe you didn't install the driver correctly.
0 Likes 0 ·
Melvin Vy avatar image

I uninstalled the old one, then install the newest version, disconnect usb cable, restart both pos and clover and result still not connected

I reconnected with the Clover Mini 2nd it worked, then replace with 3rd gen it not work.

1 comment
10 |2000

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·

Do you have a devkit? If so, you may want to dump logs. If not, I would contact Clover developer relations and give them the serial number of the prod device, they may be willing to check the logs for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Melvin Vy avatar image

I did, but have been few weeks not heard from them, i don't know if i got the right email.
do you have their email?

1 comment
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community