question

citrusrx avatar image
citrusrx asked ss07 commented

Adding private app fails to load

Hi there! I have an approved REST API app in my developer account which I want to now use on my production device to semi-integrate with my custom POS. I am following the instructions here: https://docs.clover.com/docs/private-apps to add the app to my merchant account, however anytime I follow the link, then select the merchant I want to add the app to, the page just loads non-stop and nothing ever happens after. What am I doing wrong?

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lisalm avatar image
lisalm answered

Please email your dev account details, name of your app, etc to the devrel team to review and address your question directly. developer-relations@devrel.clover.com

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

citrusrx avatar image
citrusrx answered ss07 commented

Thank you, I emailed them a few days ago but didn't hear back yet so I've emailed again, thought I might have some luck figuring out what I'm doing wrong here though since the steps in the article above are not working.

1 comment
10 |2000

ss07 avatar image ss07 commented ·

Hi!

Can you please check if the url you are entering is correct? Please make sure that you do not include the brackets/parentheses when using the relevant url with respect to the doc:

https://docs.clover.com/docs/private-apps#distribute-your-private-app

If you still face and error, please reach out to developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with the exact url you are using. Then, we can look into it with our internal teams and in the meanwhile push your app to the given merchant.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community