question

alexgilbert62 avatar image
alexgilbert62 asked bryanvargas edited

How to automate price changes for a dynamic product inventory?

Hey, guys!

I am a web development student and I am currently working on this project of mine that I have to complete by the end of this month. It is a B2B eCommerce store that has a product inventory in great numbers. Now, the assignment is to update prices on a timely basis of a majority, if not all, products on the website. Now I want to know how can I do that? What kind of APIs should I use and help ease the process?

Any suggestions, guys?

Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
myidea avatar image
myidea answered

Your assignment, managing many items , large inventory - you are required to assign an application that allows the website to automate inventory levels Dynamic inventory counting: know inventory quantity and value in real-time (dynamic inventory count)

try "Marketman" used with the Clover terminal -

however this APP is applicable to hospitality industry https://www.marketman.com/

as well, MS Excel platform, offering --- use calculated formulas to generate inventory auto-managed count

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community