question

tasca avatar image
tasca asked tasca commented

Default Payment Receipts Modifications

Following is what I am looking to modify Payment Receipts

• Non-cash Adjustment Fee (Card Processing Charges) amount to be calculated as percentage of Order Total but the percentage should not show, only the derived amount to be shown either above Tax or Below Tax
  • 2 Totals to show in Bold one with included Non-cash adjustment and other if Bill is being settled in Cash
Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

This types of customizations cannot be done to the standard receipt. You would have to generate and print your own receipt. You can search this forum and you will find some threads related to customizing receipts.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tasca avatar image
tasca answered

Thanks a lot David...!!!

10 |2000

tasca avatar image
tasca answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

receipt-customiztion.jpgAbove is the sample of Customization I am looking for the Station & Flexes, particularly - Non Cash Adj Fee and Total if Paid by Cash

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The receipt customization feature that is available is called smart receipts, but that doesn't seem like it will support your use case - https://docs.clover.com/docs/smart-receipts. If it doesn't, you will need to generate and print your own receipt.

0 Likes 0 ·
tasca avatar image
tasca answered tasca commented

Hi David ...I have a query with regards to Taxes & Fee under Account Setup>Business Operations, why there is no option of Percentage if I choose Fee, except defining a Flat Amount, reason I ask this is that if I had a percentage option under Fee that would solve my Non Cash Adjustment Fee (which is basically passing on the Card Processing Charges to a customer) without having to look for or need of a 3rd party App for the purpose...!!!

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Why don't you use a service charge?
0 Likes 0 ·
tasca avatar image tasca David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I am using it at the moment, because I have no other choices, problem is whatever description I may give.... it shows up in the Employee's Tip Report, which can be difficult to deal with, anyways Clover as a system as failed to keep up with market place and it's needs....Let me see how best solve this...!!! Thanks for your time and reply...!!!

Regards

Krishna

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community