question

Corey avatar image
Corey asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Unable to make changes to app SITE URL in EU Clover App Market

Hi,

I am trying to change the site url for Order Display in the EU app market an I keep getting an error 400. Please advise.

Thanks,

Corey

1651041026762.png

App Market
1651041026762.png (179.2 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I see that you have emailed developer relations about this, I will let them handle this issue. In the future please either email us or post on community, not both. If you are going to do both, please let us know in the email that you also posted on community. Thank you.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Corey avatar image Corey commented ·

Thanks. Will do.

FYI. I post in here to cover my bases because periodically emails gets lost and this is somewhat important.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ Corey commented ·

Understood. This is the same issue you experienced last year. You already have a revision open for this app since August of 2021. The fix we put in place prevents getting into a state where you close the revision banner before the revision has been published but you must have done this prior to our fix being released. We will have to make a DB update to clear the state of the revision and then you will have to re-publish. I updated the email thread you sent developer relations with the information to get this fixed for you but it may take a few days (or more).

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community