question

apatterson2 avatar image
apatterson2 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Is Homebase required for time tracking in Clover?

I understand Clover can be used with Homebase for time tracking, but can Clover Shifts be used without Homebase?

Employees
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

This forum is for third party developers that build apps on Clover's platform. That being said, I will try to help. I believe the Shifts app is being sunset at some point in the future (I don't have a date). It should work up until that time and I imagine notifications will be sent at some point warning of the sunset and providing a migration path.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

apatterson2 avatar image apatterson2 commented ·
Thank you, David. That is very helpful. I am looking to build an integration that will pull shift data from Clover. It's been difficult to find details regarding if the Shift API can be used to access Homebase shift data or just Clover Shift data.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ apatterson2 commented ·
Good question, so your question is if our shifts API returns Homebase data, correct? I am guessing that it does not.
0 Likes 0 ·
apatterson2 avatar image apatterson2 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Thank you, David.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community