question

mq avatar image
mq asked mq commented

publishing my own clover app for my own restaurant

I own a restaurant and are looking to develop a insight based app that can provide insights into the restaurant sales via the data. can i test this using my own clover restaurant data or do i need to first publish and approve the app in order to see it in a prod environment

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered mq commented

You will need to tell us more about the integration. Do you just plan on using the Rest API or is this going to be an Android app that runs on a Clover device?

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mq avatar image mq commented ·
can you tell me the difference.

can i use rest to extract my sales data from production if that is correct then i can start then and then move onto the full android app (if things go well)

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ mq commented ·
You can obtain order data via the REST API, and you don't need an app, you can just use a merchant token generated from your merchant dashboard. If you want to build an app that runs on a Clover device you will need to get it approved.
0 Likes 0 ·
mq avatar image mq David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
ok great let me go down the rest api first and hope it works. thx
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community