question

jvelasquez avatar image
jvelasquez asked sremsp-developer commented

Create Payment Links

There was a page on the Clover Help site titled, "Create Payment Links" and the page that had this information is not available anymore. If you search for this page in the search bar, it will show a link that says,

Create payment links

Payment links are custom links to your hosted checkout page that you can share with customers. These can be buttons, URLs or QR codes. From a browser, log in to your Clover account. Select Account...

The page used to explain that this feature would be under Account & Setup, then under the Ecommerce section. The only thing there in a live account is the Ecommerce API Tokens and Fraud Tools links.

Will Clover be created a payment link where merchants can simply copy and paste a URL or QR Code? This would be amazing, since most small businesses don't have someone on staff who can figure out the API Token language that is currently available.

PaymentsAPI Token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
tanaybh avatar image
tanaybh answered sremsp-developer commented

This feature is going to be available next month in North America.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mohammad avatar image mohammad commented ·

Is there a way to customize the fields in the page that is the link point to?
I need to add a field to allow the customers to enter an invoice number for the amount they are paying.

1 Like 1 ·
sremsp-developer avatar image sremsp-developer mohammad commented ·
me too. I need to have them add a few more items that I need collected and visible on the transaction for them and me so I can gather additional details.
0 Likes 0 ·
sremsp-developer avatar image sremsp-developer mohammad commented ·
or maybe in the POST method for the id name field of "note" one can pass in 255 characters of something I can actually use and review on the sales order. I would love to pass in a pre-defined and formatted note using the SHORT URL
0 Likes 0 ·
jvelasquez avatar image jvelasquez commented ·
Thank you for the info, Tanaybh. Was there a Partner QR that went out about this? How did you hear about it?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community