question

citrusrx avatar image
citrusrx asked cjones26 commented

Cannot create account - error

I have been trying for hours to create a developer account, both on safari and chrome but after filling out the form I get this error:

An error occurred while attempting to access the database.

Clover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Can you provide the url you are using? What step in the account creation process are you receiving this error?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

citrusrx avatar image
citrusrx answered citrusrx commented

I'm using https://www.clover.com/developer-home/create-account

This is after clicking on the email that follows and entering all the information including address.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Hmm, I see a few errors but nothing consistent. I just created an account without issue. You may want to try again.
0 Likes 0 ·
citrusrx avatar image citrusrx David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David, hoping you can help, its the sandbox account I can't make. I tried again this morning and continue to have the same error.

0 Likes 0 ·
citrusrx avatar image
citrusrx answered cjones26 commented

It seems I was wrong and I was actually trying to use: https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developer-home/create-account.. I didn't realize developer accounts were different from sandbox. I am unable to create a sandbox account still, continue to get the above error at the last step. I notice timezone is not autopopulated like it was with the developer account signup.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I can reproduce the problem on sandbox. It looks like some sort of configuration issue on our end. I just pinged the team that maintains this to take a look.
2 Likes 2 ·
cjones26 avatar image cjones26 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Great, I am also seeing this issue and would love to see a resolution. Thanks David!
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community