question

marcuskell avatar image
marcuskell asked marcuskell commented

do i have to get the clover station dev kit, or is the mini good enough

as of now the station and duo are sold out, we currently use a clover station 2018 and a clover mini in out store, the developer we hired is using a emulator but requested a devkit for final testing, if i buy the clover mini devkit will that also satisfy the needs of the station? Essentially im asking for them to complete the POS there buidling for me will the Station dev kit be a must have, the same testing on a mini isnt compatible for the Station?

DevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered marcuskell commented

It's going to depend heavily on what your app intends to do. The Mini has different features from the Station Duo and the Station Duo functions differently than a Station 2018 tethered to a Mini. You can learn more about device form factors on our docs. https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-devices

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcuskell avatar image marcuskell commented ·

Is there any status on when station dev kits may be available, need one bad to finish my project

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community