question

bergaj avatar image
bergaj asked Miguel Deactivated answered

How do I test my Web App on the dev kit?

My Web App is released in the App Store and we have customers using our product. However, we are unable to utilize our dev kit to see our product in the dev kit. What are the procedures to see our app in the Dev Kit App Store? What are the expected values for the URL? Can we have the device access a local address on our network? We currently test using comparable resolution tablets but since every tablet has a slightly different experience we would like to test on the device itself.
DevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered
You'll need to create a web app in our Sandbox environment: sandbox.dev.clover.com/developers. This is wholly separate from our production environments, meaning there's it's own Sandbox App Market, merchant accounts, and developer accounts.

Also you should note that yYou'll be able to test your web app on your computer, but web apps are not available on Clover devices. In Sandbox, you can test with a local address.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community