question

gdev avatar image
gdev asked gdev commented

Does clover offer pay now button?

Hi, my client switched from Paypal to Clover. On their site they have a form that submits cart information to paypal via <form type="GET"...> and the payment is processed on the Paypal site. Does Clover offer the same?

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered gdev commented

We do not currently have a "pay now" button. What we have is called hosted checkout, it's a bit more work than just adding a button. Documentation on this feature can be found here - https://docs.clover.com/docs/hosted-checkout-api.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gdev avatar image gdev commented ·

Does hosted checkout make the customer enter credit card info on the my client’s website or on clover’s infrastructure? I don’t want to host the payment, what are my options?

0 Likes 0 ·
gdev avatar image
gdev answered gdev commented

Does hosted checkout make the customer enter credit card info on the my client’s website or on clover’s infrastructure? I don’t want to host the payment, what are my options?

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
You do not host the payment page. It is essentially a redirect to a payment page that is hosted on Clover's infrastructure.
0 Likes 0 ·
gdev avatar image gdev David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Perfect! thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community