question

developer-1 avatar image
developer-1 asked developer-1 commented

Semi-Integrated App Approval

Guys, respectfully, we seriously need to get our app approved asap. We submitted an app on 8/11/21 nearly 4 months ago. The first and only time I heard from someone was 12/6/21. We've already tested the app, added all of our details to the Clover Marketplace, we are ready to rock-n-roll. I have several clients contacting me everyday to check on this and I don't know what to tell them.

Please (on my knees) contact me and give me some idea of what's going on.

Simon Willis
Lead Developer
OrderUp Apps
App ID: 5AK3TDMR31TT0

@davidmarginian
@ricardo
@clover

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Kuldeep avatar image
Kuldeep answered developer-1 commented

Simon,
Apologies for delay but as we approach the end of the year, both Clover and Fiserv has reduced staff as many of our team members are celebrating holidays with their families including Ricardo. I can see you have fixed the bugs that he suggested.

We understand the urgency and I want to assure you that as soon as he is back in the office we will work on getting your application approved.

Thanks & regards,

kuldeep

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developer-1 avatar image developer-1 commented ·
Okay Kuldeep, Thanks for the update
0 Likes 0 ·
developer-1 avatar image developer-1 commented ·
Hi Kuldeep, is everyone back from vacation yet?

@kuldeep

0 Likes 0 ·
Kuldeep avatar image Kuldeep ♦♦ developer-1 commented ·
Yes they are back and I have forwarded your app to the relevant team and its under review someone will contact you soon. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
developer-1 avatar image developer-1 Kuldeep ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks Kuldeep, I sincerely appreciate all your help

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community