question

phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev asked David Marginian answered

Integrations of non-Clover point-of-sale are not available on Clover's public app market.

Hi, our company is developing a semi-integration between our iOS-based POS software with Clover mini device. We are using Remote Pay Cloud and Cloud Pay Display App on Clover Mini.
We are following this codelab: https://github.com/clover/codelab-remote-pay-cloud
After testing our remote app (equivalent to app CodeLab: Remote Pay Cloud) on Sandbox. We submitted our remote app to the Clover App Market.
However, we got this notice "Integrations of non-Clover point-of-sale are not available on Clover's public app market.". It's so confusing for us.
So, how a semi-integration run without a remote app?

clover.png

App Marketsemi-integrationsapp approvalsRemote Pay CloudCloud Pay Display
clover.png (38.6 KiB)
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered

I agree, this seems a bit confusing. However, I see that you also sent this question to appmarketbusiness@clover.com. I will wait for them to reply with an answer and then update this post for future devs that are wondering the same thing.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community