question

phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev asked usamam85 published

Integrations of non-Clover point-of-sale are not available on Clover's public app market.

Hi, our company is developing a semi-integration between our iOS-based POS software with Clover mini device. We are using Remote Pay Cloud and Cloud Pay Display App on Clover Mini.
We are following this codelab: https://github.com/clover/codelab-remote-pay-cloud
After testing our remote app (equivalent to app CodeLab: Remote Pay Cloud) on Sandbox. We submitted our remote app to the Clover App Market.
However, we got this notice "Integrations of non-Clover point-of-sale are not available on Clover's public app market.". It's so confusing for us.
So, how a semi-integration run without a remote app?

clover.png

App Marketsemi-integrationsapp approvalsRemote Pay CloudCloud Pay Display
clover.png (38.6 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered mhernaez published

I agree, this seems a bit confusing. However, I see that you also sent this question to appmarketbusiness@clover.com. I will wait for them to reply with an answer and then update this post for future devs that are wondering the same thing.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mhernaez avatar image mhernaez commented ·

Hi David,

I've also come across the same statement.

I need to update the 'Clover devices' section for our existing, currently available on the app market, app to support Station Solo & Duo.

We use Payment Connector and REST API in our POS app. Based on the following default settings, our app would no longer be available on the Clover App Market?

Can you kindly provide some clarification on this statement? We would not want our app to be removed from the app market.

1666368692981.png

Thanks,

Michael

0 Likes 0 ·
1666368692981.png (43.2 KiB)
usamam85 avatar image
usamam85 answered usamam85 published

Hi, what answer did you get from clover about this ?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community