I have implemented one payment flow using Stripe payment gateway. And wanted to know if same is feasible with Clover or not, if Yes then which Apis we need to consider.
Currently we having below flow :
1. We having three roles as App Owner, Bar Owners and Customer
2. Customer will sign up in our application and we will register customer in stripe as well as customer
3. There will be many vendors ( Bar Owners ) who will sign up in our application and we will register them in stripe using stripe connect.
4. When customer will do payment then 20% of payment will got to app owner and 80% will go to vendors. Here percentage can be dynamic coming from backend.
5. For vendors payment will go in Bank account directly
Please confirm if above same thing can be done using clover.
Also in Clover we did some research as below:
1. Create a sandbox account and automatically create a owner account then create a merchant account.
2. Create a first application.
3. Create token for merchant account.
4. Create a Employee.
5. Create a customer But customer not show in customer tab and one question how to create associate customer for employee?
6. Create a custom order for particular customer and add line item in order, but not showing particular customer order history in order tab its only showing list of item with particular order.
7. Create payment for particular order.
8. Payment successfully done but my question is how to verify like that order was connected to which customer because its not showing customer details in order history tab.
9. Also we are not clear for our case which roles we will consider?
So can you please advice me on my all above point like it.
Using Laravel as backend and React js for front end and also have mobile application and its in React native so like how can possible to do split payment?