question

zendeyo avatar image
zendeyo asked robertvelazquez answered

Functional Review

How long does it typically take for the functional review process and what is entailed in it?

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

You can read more about app approvals/reviews here - https://docs.clover.com/docs/developer-app-approval.. The entire process generally takes between 6-8 weeks +.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev answered

@ zendeyo,

I submitted my app (POS app) and got approval within a months.
The process very smooth. I just had to update a little bit of terms.

10 |2000

andree23 avatar image
andree23 answered

The functional review process can vary in length depending on the scope of the review, the size of the organization, and the complexity of the systems being reviewed. Typically, a functional review can take several weeks to several months to complete.

ovo game

10 |2000

robertvelazquez avatar image
robertvelazquez answered

The duration of a functional review process can vary depending on the complexity and scope of the project or product being reviewed. It can range from a few days to several weeks or even months. You can join bloxd io to get steps of the functional review process.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community