question

progmcb avatar image
progmcb asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Sale response for Payment Connector

Hi,

How would we handle the sale response we receive in the onSaleResponse method with the PaymentConnector? I am able to successfully create and finish a sale, but I cannot handle the response I receive from it. All the methods in the PaymentConnectorListener return void.

Thanks

PaymentConnector
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

The API is asynchronous. You need to set up a listener (IPaymentConnectorListener). There are some examples in our documentation.

8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

progmcb avatar image progmcb commented ·
I did setup a listener but maybe I missed something. Can you link the examples just to be sure? Thanks in advance
0 Likes 0 ·
progmcb avatar image progmcb David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Also I am using the Station Duo in the sandbox environment. Should I be using the PaymentConnector or CloverConnector? It says here that the PaymentConnector cannot be used on the Station Duo but I'm not sure if that info is outdated.

https://docs.clover.com/docs/supported-methods-by-device

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community