question

ackroo avatar image
ackroo asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Log files for production device

We have an app that crashes when it is updated out in the wild. We also have a production device in our lab here. Is there any way to pull the log files from an flex2 production device?

Also, can i view the logs from Help -> Diagnostics -> "Send Device Logs" in the sandbox env?

Clover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

You will need to email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com, provide them with the serial and they should be able to get you the logs, or the relevant portion of the logs.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ackroo avatar image ackroo commented ·
Thanks,

I sent a request for the logs.

What is there typical turn around time?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ackroo commented ·

I am not sure, if you don't hear back in 3 days let me know. Also, in the sandbox environment you can view the logs anytime you would like via adb logcat. In production, you really should have some sort of analytics built into your app so that you can view logs without us having to manually pull them and send them to you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community