question

abrower10612 avatar image
abrower10612 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How to test multiple MID numbers on sandbox app in development?

My colleagues and I are working on the architecture of our database as it relates to different businesses that will be using our app. We are storing data in the database by the unique MID numbers provided to each Clover customer. So we created two separate Clover sandbox accounts to test this, but found that both have the same MID#. Is it possible to have a different MID# for our second sandbox account for the purpose of testing our database structure?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Clover Miniclover developer communitySandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

You aren't using the correct merchant id, you need to use the Clover merchant uuid which is the 13 character id in the url (when on the transactions page in the merchant dashboard).

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

abrower10612 avatar image abrower10612 commented ·

If I understand correctly, the Clover merchant uuid is specific to a single location, correct? If a merchant has 10 locations, won't they have 10 different merchant uuid numbers? We are wanting to store data in a single database collection for all locations that a merchant may have, not just for one location.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ abrower10612 commented ·
Correct, each location has a distinct Clover uuid. I am not certain about the mid you are referring to. That being said I think all merchants in sandbox have the same mid and I don't think there is anything we can do about that. Regardless this is out of scope for this forum. Please contact dev@clover.com and perhaps they can help you.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community