question

michaelbruno avatar image
michaelbruno asked Lee Tickett answered

Sandbox APKs not in displayed in More Tools. Cannot install now.

Hello,

I have 2 of my own apks in my sandbox in which I had installed on my devkit devices. All was working as intended until I had to do some testing with uninstalling and now my 2 apps in the sandbox are not showing up in my devkit devices or in the web portal under More Tools>Installed Apps. I also noticed that is not letting me add a test merchant to the test group either so it is not pushing the apps to the devices. It is asking for the Clover UUID to add my test merchant account to a new group but it doesn't retrieve any results when I search for my UUIDs. Please advise. Thanks in advance!
Clover MiniApp MarketSandboxClover Station
6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michaelbruno avatar image michaelbruno commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

@AnthonyPinto any ideas here please? I see the apps in the sandbox under My Apps. I have uploaded the APK files. I have 2 separate apps there that do not show up in the devkit device under More Tools>Installed Apps. I also have not been able to add them to or create a merchant group because the apks are still showing as pending approval. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes 0 ·

Maybe @zgreathouse can chime in? To reiterate, the apps were showing up a few days ago until I uninstalled them. Since then, I have deleted the original apps in the sandbox and added them as new apps and uploaded the apks. They show as Pending Approval and do not show a version number that is Published. Please see below and advise.

Published Version

None

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Or maybe @Raymond Lee? Please?

0 Likes 0 ·

@alexf maybe you could help please? Anyone please?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered
This has always been a PITA for us too.
We always use the link from the developer dashboard "preview in app market" which normally gets us to the relevant app page where you can click connect/install.
Good luck!
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community