question

leobufibarrameda avatar image
leobufibarrameda asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

App Release - Invalid File Not Found then increment versionCode issue

Hi guys,

I am having issue on adding a New Public Release. I have incremented the versionCode and modified versionName but when I tried to release it - it shown Not Found Error.
1st.jpg

Then once I tried to upload the same APK. I will prompt me: Invalid File relating to versionCode.

2nd.jpg

When I check my Releases Table, I can't see the versionCode I am trying to upload.

Is there a known issue atm on clover developer console specially related to releasing new version? Because this issue is currently blocking me on releasing fixes to my client.

Best Regards,

- Leo B

App Market
1st.jpg (39.5 KiB)
2nd.jpg (56.9 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I am not aware of any issues and I don't believe there have been any changes in this area in a long time. But based on the information you have provided, I am not sure what you are doing wrong.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

michaelelias avatar image
michaelelias answered

I'm experiencing the same issue. Haven't changed anything to our release process and I uploaded a new APK 2 days ago successfully

10 |2000

saiavanigadda avatar image
saiavanigadda answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Experiencing the same exact issue today. Uploaded yesterday successfully. But today its showing the same error.

2 comments
10 |2000

saiavanigadda avatar image saiavanigadda commented ·

1627597189307.png

This is the same issue...

0 Likes 0 ·
1627597189307.png (31.7 KiB)
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Have you tried updating your version code?

0 Likes 0 ·

Can someone that is experiencing this problem take a look at the network tab in their browser's debug console and provide us with that in a moderator's only comment?

10 |2000

We are looking into this ...

10 |2000

This was a transient issue that was impacting NA prod. The issue seems largely mitigated and we have made some changes to the APK upload flow to make it more robust in future.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community