question

prav avatar image
prav asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Register app screen does not update with order changes

I am using the register app on android emulator with sandbox env to create an order. Have created my custom button on the payments page which invokes an activity where I modify the order using OrderConnector and Credit object, After the control returns to the register app the order details are not refreshed, What should I do to get this to work?

Tried the ModifyOrderButton example as well and applying the discount did not modify the order details on register app.

OrdersClover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

prav avatar image
prav answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Looks like a permission error. I have the GET_ACCOUNT permission set in the mamifest.

Order Connector Error

com.clover.sdk.v1.ForbiddenException: status code: 403 App doesn't have required permission

at com.clover.sdk.v1.ServiceConnector.throwOnFailure(ServiceConnector.java:331)

at com.clover.sdk.v1.ServiceConnector.execute(ServiceConnector.java:266)

at com.clover.sdk.v3.order.OrderV31Connector.addCredit(OrderV31Connector.java:705)

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Your app will need to have the correct permissions enabled for the API calls you are making. When you adjust your permissions you will need to uninstall/reinstall your app for the permissions to take affect.

0 Likes 0 ·
prav avatar image
prav answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I have requested permissions on the app settings in dev sandbox. I haven't created an apk , just loading directly from studio to emulator. Still getting the error after reinstalling app

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
The app needs to be uninstalled from the Clover dashboard and reinstalled from the Clover dashboard.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community