question

prav avatar image
prav asked David Marginian commented

Register app screen does not update with order changes

I am using the register app on android emulator with sandbox env to create an order. Have created my custom button on the payments page which invokes an activity where I modify the order using OrderConnector and Credit object, After the control returns to the register app the order details are not refreshed, What should I do to get this to work?

Tried the ModifyOrderButton example as well and applying the discount did not modify the order details on register app.

OrdersClover Android SDK
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

prav avatar image
prav answered David Marginian commented

Looks like a permission error. I have the GET_ACCOUNT permission set in the mamifest.

Order Connector Error

com.clover.sdk.v1.ForbiddenException: status code: 403 App doesn't have required permission

at com.clover.sdk.v1.ServiceConnector.throwOnFailure(ServiceConnector.java:331)

at com.clover.sdk.v1.ServiceConnector.execute(ServiceConnector.java:266)

at com.clover.sdk.v3.order.OrderV31Connector.addCredit(OrderV31Connector.java:705)

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your app will need to have the correct permissions enabled for the API calls you are making. When you adjust your permissions you will need to uninstall/reinstall your app for the permissions to take affect.

0 Likes 0 ·
prav avatar image
prav answered David Marginian commented

I have requested permissions on the app settings in dev sandbox. I haven't created an apk , just loading directly from studio to emulator. Still getting the error after reinstalling app

1 comment

The app needs to be uninstalled from the Clover dashboard and reinstalled from the Clover dashboard.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community