question

twinmind avatar image
twinmind asked twinmind commented

E-Commerce API Order Payment is down in Sandbox

When calling sandbox endpoint https://scl-sandbox.dev.clover.com/v1/order/{order_id}/pay it's failing now with the following error:

{"message":"500 Internal Server Error","error":{"code":"processing_error","message":"Error connecting to payment gateway. Please try again later."}}
Sandboxe-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered twinmind commented

We have made some improvements with our test gateway but it can go down from time to time. Usually the problem is temporary. If this doesn't resolve in a few hours let me know and I'll see what I can do.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ubooktoday avatar image ubooktoday commented ·
I have the same issue for last 13 hours. Can you please check to see what is going on?
1 Like 1 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ubooktoday commented ·

I will look into it, with it being the weekend I am not sure if I will be able to get anything done (as this is a test gateway).

1 Like 1 ·
twinmind avatar image twinmind David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Looks like it's fixed now, thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
twinmind avatar image twinmind commented ·
Payment endpoint is still down for me. I'm still getting the same error.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community