question

SAMSA Team avatar image
SAMSA Team asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Adding a device to production environment

I couldn't find a proper answer to this probably because I might not be understanding the environments.

I have a web app that works with a Clover dev kit. Now I'm trying to set up a production device just to make sure that my web app can connect to the device.

The person who worked on the app before me set up the dev kit in a sandbox environment and has all the accesstoken and device id set up for the dev kit. Do I have to do something similar for the production device? Can you guide me through the steps that is required for setting all these up?

Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

How/Why is your web-app connecting to a Clover device? Can you please provide details on your integration? Is it just REST API integration? Where did you obtain this production device? Is it a demo device associated with your test developer account/merchant? You will need to provide a lot more details for us to be able to provide a more helpful response (you may want to provide the device serial, your developer app uuid and the merchant you would like to assign your app to, in a private/moderators only post please).

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SAMSA Team avatar image SAMSA Team commented ·

where would I create a private post?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ SAMSA Team commented ·

When you reply to this hit the "Viewable by all users" dropdown and select "Viewable by moderators and the original poster".

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am not sure why a Clover device is involved for a REST API integration. If you want to test your integration you would need to create a developer account, create an app and push your app to your test merchant, just like you did on sandbox.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community