question

fasih avatar image
fasih asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Live Merchant account webhooks

We are developing a self hosted custom app. The app takes customer order history and order total and do certain calculations and gives output to a self hosted app. I am trying to find a way to setup webbooks to avoid running crons. I havn't been able to find the webhooks in merchant account, it only shows setting up API.

Please let me know what is right way to setup the webhooks? Do I have to create a new developer/sandbox account? Does that sandbox/developer accout will allow me to get orders from live Merchant account? If not then how can I trigger a webhook when i new order is created in live merchant account.

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Webhooks require a Clover application. If you are an API only integration please take a look at our documentation:

https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-development-basics-web-app (please read through this page and all subsections in the left-hand navigation).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community