question

brokenoval avatar image
brokenoval asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Does the atomicOrders API decrement stock?

The normal order API doesn't decrement stock levels as noted in this question in 2016 and confirmed again by my question in December 2020.

I've just noticed the Create Atomic Order API that seems to have popped up in February '21 which looks great. https://docs.clover.com/reference#ordercreateatomicorder

I cannot see from the documentation though - does the Create Atomic Order API automatically decrement stock levels?

Thanks!

Conor

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

No, it does not.

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brokenoval avatar image brokenoval commented ·

Is this on the roadmap? Seems strange that stock tracking can't be achieved through any of the APIs - creates a lot of complexity on the client side trying to keep everything in sync

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ brokenoval commented ·

I am following up on this to find out. I will let you know.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

It looks like this is something we are working on. I have added myself as a watcher of the issue so I can report back here when it has been completed.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community