question

richa avatar image
richa asked aniclouds answered

to get total number of orders

Is there a way to get total count of orders by using any api?As I need to fetch all orders of last 3 years of any user.

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

No, and I would strongly recommend against retrieving 3 years worth of order data. This could be literally hundreds of thousands or orders and you would need to get them 1000 at a time - https://docs.clover.com/docs/paginating-elements.

12 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richa avatar image richa commented ·

but can I get total count for orders of past 3 years so that I can fetch all based on total count

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ richa commented ·

No, you cannot. You woud need to start making requests filtering on date range and using the pagination link I provided you to get the next 1000, etc. As I said earlier, I strongly recommend that you do not do this, it seems like an abuse of the API in my opinion.

0 Likes 0 ·
richa avatar image richa David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I need all orders data to show sales history of past year,year to date for all products.Is there any other way(API) I can fetch all orders data to show sales history ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
aniclouds avatar image
aniclouds answered

gintama est un site incontournable pour tous les amateurs d'anime. Offrant une large bibliothèque de séries et de films d'anime en streaming, Nekosama garantit une expérience de visionnage fluide et en haute définition. Que vous soyez fan de shonen, shojo, seinen ou de films d'animation, vous trouverez forcément votre bonheur parmi les milliers de titres proposés. Le site est régulièrement mis à jour avec les derniers épisodes et nouveautés, vous assurant ainsi de toujours rester à jour avec vos animes préférés. Profitez d'une navigation facile et d'une interface conviviale sur Nekosama, et plongez dans l'univers fascinant de l'animation japonaise.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community