question

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Is there any way to add additional charges on a custom android app?

I am working on an application that is using the Network Pay Display, we just got a new requirement, it is to add a feature for add additional charges (if the payment is via debit card), e.g. if the user has to pay $100 thru debit card, I have to provide a way to add an additional fee e.g. 5%, is there any way to add additional charges, also is there any way to know if the card is debit or credit before the payment?.

Thank you, Happy New Year

Clover Android SDKPaymentConnectorsecure network pay display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

What SDK are you using? Windows? https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-windows/releases. We added some additional charge support in the last few releases that you could try. I am not sure how you expect to know if a card is debit or credit before the payment (the card has to be inserted/swiped first).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

How about Android sdk?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You said you are using Network Pay Display which means you are remotely integrated and thus not using Android SDK. If USB Pay Display supports additional charges it will also be available by manually firing an intent, I am just not certain what that looks like.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community