question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

BUSY::PROCESSING_PAYMENT status when i do transaction

Hi

I am using Clover SDK 4.0.4 remote pay windows C# application.

I am getting BUSY::PROCESSING_PAYMENT status when I do fast transaction in POS. After get this status I can't able to display items and other information in clover mini from POS. How to bypass the status? or skip the status. Thanks

Much appreciated your quickly response.

Clover Minisemi-integrationsRemote Pay Windows
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

That is the response from retrieveDeviceStatus? What screen is the device on? What is a "fast" transaction? If a payment is currently processing, you can't initiate another payment. A better description of the problem would be helpful. You should read through our best practices - https://docs.clover.com/docs/remote-pay-sdk-best-practices.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

This device is connected with a POS system running on Windows OS.

Fast transaction: When we process the transaction quickly in the POS it is giving the error and disconnects the connection with the CLover Mini.

Basically, the example workflow is:

From the POS screen, when you get to the Payment screen, and quickly process the payment as Cash and close the window then it disrupts the Clover Mini and breaks connection with it by giving the above mentioned error.

Please advise.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ Vishal commented ·

I am sorry, I can't help you if you don't answer my questions. Perhaps you can link a short video that shows the Clover device (pre-state), then your POS making the request and then the Clover device again. I really don't understand what process the transaction quickly means. If you do it "slowly" it works? Are you getting a disconnect event? Are you using SNPD or USBPD?

0 Likes 0 ·
Vishal avatar image
Vishal answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

This device is connected with a POS system running on Windows OS.

Fast transaction: When we process the transaction quickly in the POS it is giving the error and disconnects the connection with the CLover Mini.

Basically, the example workflow is:

From the POS screen, when you get to the Payment screen, and quickly process the payment as Cash and close the window then it disrupts the Clover Mini and breaks connection with it by giving the above mentioned error.

Please advise.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Please answer all of my questions.

That is the response from retrieveDeviceStatus?

What screen is the device on?

By "POS screen" do you mean the Clover Mini, or your POS? I have no knowledge of your POS so this really isn't a helpful description. It sounds like your POS is initiating multiple requests. As I previously mentioned, you cannot start a new payment while a payment is in progress on the device.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community