question

bhuvanmalik007 avatar image
bhuvanmalik007 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Tips not showing up when creating a charge with the "tip_amount" key and then capturing that charge later

When I'm creating a charge, I use the "tip_amount" key to include the tip. The returned object includes my provided tip amount on the successful creation of the charge. However, after capturing the charge the tip is not there when I look at the order and payment on the Clover device or the receipt, it's no longer there anywhere.
Also, as advised in the docs, when I create a charge I keep the charge "amount" and "tip_amount" separate.

Thank you in advance.

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I just reproduced this issue. It only happens when you are using the capture model. I have asked the ecomm team for help and I will get back to you when I hear from them.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

This is an problem on our end, the ecomm team created an issue. I don't have an ETA on when it will be fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community