question

viveksolanki avatar image
viveksolanki asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Not able to receive webhooks

Hi,

I am newbie to clover. Using https://beeceptor.com/ I have created the Https endpoint which I was planning to use for webhoook endpoint url. I was able to send the verification code to this url and after that I was successfully verified that code. In the next step I could see the checkbox for EVENT SUBSCRIPTIONS. So I selected the one that I need. After that I created a test merchant store and created 2 customers and 3 orders. I could see the same on clover merchant dashboard but I didnt recieve any webhooks. Could you help me solve this problem.

The username for my developer and sandbox account is arun@skellam.ai.

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Did your app have the appropriate read permissions when it was originally installed? If not, you will need to uninstall/re-install your application (instructions for uninstalling/re-installing can be found here https://community.clover.com/articles/23744/resolving-401-unauthorized-responses-when-making-a.html).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

viveksolanki avatar image
viveksolanki answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hello David,

I haven't installed any app yet. I was exploring the webhooks events data. I have created an app on dashboard page. After than I have select all checkbox in "Requested Permissions" and I was able to successfully set up the webhook url(verified the verification code and select the checkboxes for all events using beeceptor.com). After this I created a test merchant to test these webhooks. Using API i was able to create some orders which I could see on merchant dashboard. And I also created some customers from merchant dashboard but still I am not able to receive any webhooks data. Am I missing any steps?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The app needs to be installed or webhooks aren't going to work.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community