question

sonu avatar image
sonu asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Inventory Tab is not showing

Hi,

I have created a new sandbox account and under my business account left hand tab, Inventory tab is not showing. Why?

Thanks.

SandboxInventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Are you sure you aren't looking at your Developer dashboard?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sonu avatar image
sonu answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

i am sure about it. I don't able to see inventory tab under the business account.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The plan change didn't work, you are still on the old plan. Looks like an issue with Argentina set-up in sandbox. Are you sure you want an Argentinian merchant?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated converted comment to answer

Your account is on the "Payments Plus Bundle" which does not include inventory. If you want to have access to inventory upgrade your plan -> More Tools -> Service Plan.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community