question

wsadiq avatar image
wsadiq asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Setting e-commerce settings

We have an existing app that offers online ordering. This app was written several years ago using Payeezy. We are now switching over to using Clover e-commerce api. In production, I have set the permissions tab for e-commerce but I do not see a way to set the e-commerce setting for hosted i-frame.

This developer account is 5-6 years old. Can anyone from Clover help me with setting the hosted frame setting. I had no trouble setting the same in sandbox.

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

"but I do not see a way to set the e-commerce setting for hosted i-frame."

Can you explain what you mean by this? Where is this in your sandbox app config?

8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am not even sure what that setting is for. However, if I set the Ecommerce permission for my test app in production I do see it. I am checking with the ecomm team to see if that is required.

0 Likes 0 ·
wsadiq avatar image wsadiq commented ·

Hi David,

See my response above. I meant to comment on your response and by mistake posted an answer.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ wsadiq commented ·

I saw your response, I am checking with the ecomm team to see if this is required.

0 Likes 0 ·
wsadiq avatar image wsadiq David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David,

Have you heard back form ecomm team yet. From what I could learn form the documentation, if you are going to use the hosted iFrame, you have to indicate that in the settings. There are a couple of other choices as well.

Regards.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
wsadiq avatar image
wsadiq answered

This is what settings looks like in sandbox:

1604513209976.png

However, in production, I am missing the Ecommerce Settings.

1604513328568.png

SO I am not able to set the e-commerce setting to hosted iFrame.

1604513209976.png (26.8 KiB)
1604513328568.png (21.2 KiB)
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community