question

richa avatar image
richa asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

how to get list of stores for user who has logged in using oauth

Hi,

After user logins through oauth, I need to check if user has subscription or not and also list of stores of that user. So which API will help me get these two things?

OAuthEmployees
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Subscription information can be obtained via https://docs.clover.com/reference/apps-1#appsgetmerchantbillinginfo-2. An OAuth token is only valid for a single merchant.

10 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richa avatar image richa commented ·

Hi David,

I am actually trying to allow user to login using oauth and instead of my store login and than use their store and subscription details to allow them move ahead.So would it be possible or not?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ richa commented ·

I am sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "store" login. During the OAuth flow a merchant installs your app and then you guide them through the rest of the OAuth flow and obtain a token for them, using your "store" login makes no sense.

0 Likes 0 ·
richa avatar image richa David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I want to know that can single employee have multiple merchants?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community