question

angeld avatar image
angeld asked angeld commented

How to determine what integration I need, if I only need read menu permissions

Hello,

We have a VueJs web application that helps local restaurants and producers to tell their story and creative knowledge. Some of our users are clover users and we are trying to help them out by displaying their menu and perhaps give them the ability to link their dishes to some the local producer if they know exactly where their ingredients came from. (We are not looking to process orders or anything like that, we just need to read the menu).

With that being said what is the best way to proceed? I dont think we need to create an actual application for clover market place, is this something that can be accomplished by just asking our user's clover api token and make calls from the server? or how should we go about this?

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered angeld commented

If multiple merchants are going to use your application it needs to be available in the Clover App Market and you need to create a Clover web/rest application and go through the approval process.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

angeld avatar image angeld commented ·

Thank you David

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community