question

Alan avatar image
Alan asked Alan commented

Compression on app market uploads

Hi Clover, I'm hitting an issue on apk's uploaded/installed via the sandbox app market/apk uploader.

On launching, the app crashes and logs appear about not finding file descriptors:

Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: File res/raw/intercom_birdy_done_1.mp3 from drawable resource ID #0x7f070000

and

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file can not be opened as a file descriptor; it is probably compressed

It seems to be the intercom SDK. On sideloading the apk with mp3 compression disabled in my gradle, everything works well:

aaptOptions {
    noCompress "mp3"
}

I'm wondering is the clover APK upload/double signing re-compressing my apk upload?

If so, is there any workaround?

Thank you, Alan

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

chet avatar image
chet answered Alan commented

@Alan, I'm also facing same problem, Did you get any solution?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alan avatar image Alan commented ·

@chet No, I found a few questions/answers talking about intercom from awhile ago, but I haven't found any recent ones. I've removed the library for the moment but might start looking into intercom's side of it as clover is slow to respond to things/feature requests.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community