question

wsadiq avatar image
wsadiq asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Unable to reassociate dev kit to a different account

I have several test accounts under my developer account. I am trying to reassociate one of my dev kits to a different test merchant account under my developer account. the reassociation proceeds successfully upto the step where it asks me to select a plan. On that screen, no matter which plan I select I get the following error "HTTP 499 Application error". Any idea what is causing that?

DevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Can you get the device logs and attach them in a paste bin?

7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wsadiq avatar image wsadiq commented ·

Hi David,

I may have made a bad situation worse. I was getting frustrated at not being able to reassociate the device to a different merchant account. In that frustration, I disassociated the device and now I cannot associate it to any of my accounts because the device is not attached from me developer account:-(((

How do I associate the device back to my developers account. it is Clover Station 2018 with s/n C050UQ84950205.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ wsadiq commented ·

You are probably not the account owner. what merchant do you want the device associated with and I can take a look tomorrow morning.

0 Likes 0 ·
wsadiq avatar image wsadiq David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David,

I am the original account owner. I figured out how to re-associate the device to the new merchant account but again getting stuck at plan selection. Here is the tail section of the logcat. It completely stops after this point. https://pastebin.com/Xc37q8HN

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community