question

1poskit avatar image
1poskit asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Sandbox Inventory Make Copy VS Add New Modifier

I'm adding modifier group by modifying inventory Modifiers in the sandbox dashboard.
When I try to "Make a copy" of a modifier group and edit the title/prices, there is no save option. Exiting this edit screen will not save the copied modifier group. However, sandbox dashboard does allow me to "Add New Modifier Group" and save it. You'll need to make all the correct edits and modifier while in the edit screen the first time. I cannot add or remove modifiers afterward.

Is this intentionally left incomplete?

EDIT: After "Add new Modifier Group" and adding each modifier. The Save button got push down the page and disappear. So you can't really do anything in the Sandbox Inventory Modifier groups.

I guess a better option is to create inventory and modifiers in the regular dashboard, export and import to sandbox.

SandboxInventoryDevKitModifiers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered 1poskit commented

Is the problem you discussed in the first paragraph a result of the save button being pushed down to the bottom of the page? Or, are there multiple issues here? I can reproduce the save button issue and I will write up a ticket for it. If you have a devkit you can use the inventory app on the device to do this in the meantime.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

It appears this is fixed in production, we probably just need a new web release in sandbox.

0 Likes 0 ·
1poskit avatar image 1poskit David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

There are multiple issues related.

I do have the dev kit; however, adding inventory through it is not ideal. Super slow with the virtual keyboard taking up the screen.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community