question

nyilkhan avatar image
nyilkhan asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

3rd Party Integration

I am working on a mobile ordering and payments platform for sit down restaurants, and a lot of our potential customers are running Clover POS. I was wondering if it would be possible to directly integrate with these restaurants, and if so how we could do that.

Basically, we want to make it so that whenever a customer goes to a Clover restaurant, they can open our mobile website or application on their phone, choose what to order, and then have that sent directly to the restaurant POS. Along with that, we want to send over payment information and complete the order directly as well.

Would we need to create an app on the marketplace, or is there an easier/more efficient way to do so. Additionally, what information would we need from our restaurant clients.

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Your description isn't exactly clear to me, but it doesn't sound like a semi integration. A semi integration is when your point of sale utilizes our SDKs to take payment on a Clover device. It sounds like you have an online ordering application where your customers can order and pay without interaction with the merchants Clover device. That is all possible with our ecomm and REST API. In order to do this you would need an app and your merchants would need to install your app. I think a lot of apps like this already exist. You will probably want to contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com for more information.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community