question

Danielle Cox avatar image
Danielle Cox asked Danielle Cox commented

Flex 2 does not show up for supported devices

We have a customer trying to install our app on his second generation flex and is getting an unsupported on that device error. I logged into our dashboard and it is not showing that as an option. Help!

Danielle

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered Danielle Cox commented

I assume you are talking about the app named "Auto Combo"? When you created the app, you must have only selected Flex 1st gen. Login to your developer dashboard, select your app -> app settings -> the select the edit icon next to app type. The Flex 1st gen image/icon is a dropdown and from that dropdown you can change what Flex versions your application supports.

I am not on the app market team and don't know what you will need to do to get this change to go-live. I recommend contacting appmarketbusiness@clover.com for more information.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Danielle Cox avatar image Danielle Cox commented ·

I wasn't, but this did solve it!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community