question

veerendrajetty avatar image
veerendrajetty asked veerendrajetty commented

E-Commerce API, API Only PCI Complience

For API Only integration do we need get PCI Certificate ? even though for saving only tokenized cards ?

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered veerendrajetty commented

Technically anyone dealing with card data needs to be aware of what PCI implications affect them. If you use an API only integration your PCI burden will be higher than if you used our iFrame integration. A merchant using your integration may also need to provide info on your certification status if you are using only the API. Generally, as long as a merchants yearly payment volume is not enterprise level a merchant can often qualify for SAQ-A using our iframe integration.

13 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

veerendrajetty avatar image veerendrajetty commented ·

Thanks David, we have problem using i-frame since we need to make it work on our Merchant Mobile & Web apps with Payments, Orders, Refunds. Can you please guide me how to achieve this using Clover SDK or API's ?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ veerendrajetty commented ·

I am not certain what you are asking. If you would like to reduce your PCI burden you need to use our iframe integration. On your Mobile integration (Android) you could consider using a WebView.

0 Likes 0 ·
veerendrajetty avatar image veerendrajetty David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I got that David,

When we get Online Order we need to create an Order in Clover, How ?
We have ERP system, How can we refund the amount from our ERP system ?

I mean i should use E-commerce API to Create Order or Refund the amount?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community