question

yoha avatar image
yoha asked yoha edited

How do I test the debit card flow in the sandbox environment?

Hi, I was looking for a way to test the debit card flow in the sandbox environment. I'm conducing demo's of our app to our business managers and I would like to show both credit and debit flows.

The sandbox came with a demo card (6011 3610 000 6668) and I can use that to swipe and demonstrate the credit flow, how can I represent a debit transaction to display that flow as well?

Thanks.

PaymentsSandboxDevKit
11 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

On the device -> Setup -> payments -> PIN Entry -> Prompt for pin. Once you do that, you should see an option for Credit or Debit after you swipe.

0 Likes 0 ·
yoha avatar image yoha David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I do, we get to that point but then my question is what do we do after select debit.

How do we clear a debit transaction with the demo card provided or any other means?

(currently as far as I know there is no debit pin provided for the 6011 3610 000 6668 card and I tried 0000 and the last 4 digits of the card as well just in case)

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ yoha commented ·

Have you tried 1234? Please note, currently payments on sandbox are down.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community