question

410smokeshop avatar image
410smokeshop asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Merchant and Developer

Hello,

I have an existing production Clover account being used for my physical store. I have created a separate developer account to create an app that I would like to use to utilize the e-commerce API. The clover app essentially just exposes the merchant's API credentials back at them to create their own apps. I have submitted the app, but have not heard back in over a week. I have a feeling that the app will not be accepted due to its limited functionality.

I can't use the API tokens in the merchant dashboard settings as I need Oauth authentication in order to use e-commerce and webhook integrations. I have tried logging into the developer dashboard using my main store's Clover account but it returns "Page not found". Is it possible to set up a private app just for my merchant account using my real store's account? Getting access to these APIs for my store is critical and time-sensitive to our business so any help with a solution would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

This is not really a question we can answer here. You will need to contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com. I can tell you that the approval time for applications is longer than 1 week.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

410smokeshop avatar image 410smokeshop commented ·

Is it possible to create a draft app like you can on a developer account and hook that up only with your main merchant account?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ 410smokeshop commented ·

No, the app won't be visible to your merchant until it is approved and published.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community