question

paulhuang avatar image
paulhuang asked paulhuang edited

Clover App Review pending for over 2 months and got no feedback

I submitted the app's APK for Clover team to review on Feb 26th and have got no feedback at all since then. I understand that this place may not be appropriate for posting this type of question, but I've been trying to contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com and received no response at all

Would anyone from the Clover team advise on this matter?

App ID: 0Y240G5HG1KBC

App Market
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Paul, I am showing that your app was submitted on March 10th. When did you email appmarketbusiness@clover.com? I will ping the developer relations team and see if I can get someone in touch with you.

0 Likes 0 ·
paulhuang avatar image paulhuang David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David, thank you for replying to my post. The one you see is the second version that we uploaded last month. However the 1st version was uploaded on Feb 26th and both haven't got a response since then. The inquiry email I sent was on April 10th, followed by two more emails on April 13th and 17th, and received no response.

Yes please help ping the related team and help me get through the process.

You have my appreciation.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community