question

mfsaleh avatar image
mfsaleh asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Metered Pricing Not showing when app is published

Hi Everyone,

App ID: NGFHJN9GAJ3S8

Our app is finally done and ready to be published. When we publish the app, it shows the monthly fee, but not the per online order fee of $0.99 (Metered Pricing).

Is there something we need to do to display the per online order fee (Metered Pricing) before a merchant installs the app?

Monthly Charges:

Monthly Fee: $19.95

Per Online Order: $0.99

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I previewed your app in the app market and saw both the metered and subscription pricing information. I then logged in as your developer and again saw your metered and subscription pricing in the application's configuration. Can you clarify what you are talking about, because I don't see any issues.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mfsaleh avatar image mfsaleh commented ·

Hi David,

I can see the metered pricing when i login to my developer account but when i publish the app i don't see the $0.99/order under the pricing and subscription information nor anywhere else. When I click on "Connect" i only see the monthly fee of $19.95 and not the per order fee.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ mfsaleh commented ·

I can't publish your app for you so I can't reproduce this. You need to provide very clear reproduction steps. You publish your app and you look where? In the app market?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community