question

jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Error during APK Upload in Production

I am getting this error when trying to upload an APK file while logged into my Production clover developer account:

Oops! Invalid File!

"Supported devices are not configured."

I have signed my APK with only the v1 Signature Scheme. I believe I have also fulfilled all the requirements listed on the below page along with setting my MinSDKVersion to 17.

https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/testing-apks

Anybody have any ideas?

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I am confused. I looked at your application and it is a web app (REST Clients). Why are you trying to upload an APK?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

@David Marginian Ok, then maybe I am confused. I was under the impression I could still submit an app to the marketplace? My app is a hybrid app. So basically we have a web application/site that does all of its integrations with Clover using the REST API. However, we also have an application shell that is installable for both Android and iOS devices. The web application loads inside it within an Webview control. I was trying to upload the Android version to the Clover marketplace for increased visibility. Is this really not needed or will my integration somehow still be visible in the Clover marketplace by other means? I'll be honest... I was speculating that I might've been headed in an odd direction. There isn't really a good page of explanation that kind of spells this out.

4 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Uploading an APK is for apps that are running on a Clover device, hence the error you are seeing. If you don't have an APK that will be running on a Clover device, then you don't need to upload an APK. I think you need to contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com.

0 Likes 0 ·
jkuhn avatar image jkuhn David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Ok, thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
jkuhn avatar image jkuhn jkuhn commented ·

So, one more thing on this same topic then... Even to call the REST API, I need to have a new App listed under my account, correct? I need to be able to retrieve the AppID as well as set OAuth configurations. In Pricing & Distribution, I still need to be able to select my app and configure Tiered Pricing so that I can make the Metered API calls to charge my transaction fee. Am I off-base on these things or would I still need to be doing these things but simply NOT have an App uploaded under the Market Listing section? Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community