question

sunrisesurfshop avatar image
sunrisesurfshop asked fevaniseo commented

Returns & Exchanges Suggestions - Coming from a retailer

May I suggest a few things.

*Allow for a merchant to denote an item scanned/rang in as a *refund/exchange > see Sunglasses below. If the total amount is negative, the "PAY" button is inactive, a "refund" button appears and then the CREDIT is issued back to the customer.* An option on the item screen to denote it as a "refund/exchange" item is what would make most sense.

Our issues right now include returns on BOGO 1/2 OFF sales, partial refunds, exchanging for other items with a different price and the inability to attach an item to a manual refund which really hurts our inventory coming in and out. A solution like this would solve all 4 of those problems. This is especially prevalent in the RETAIL SPACE. We are truly struggling with this. This could help Clover and thousands of retailers across the globe as I know they are all experiencing the same problem! Please advise. Thank you. - Colin @David Marginian

Clover Miniclover developer communityClover StationRefundClover Station 2018
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered fevaniseo commented

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback. This forum is for developer related questions and monitored by developers. Although we are happy to create internal issues to track recommendations like this, we are not the ones making the product decisions. The forum for merchants to request changes like this is uservoice - https://clover.uservoice.com/, which is monitored by Clover product people.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sunrisesurfshop avatar image
sunrisesurfshop answered

Understood. I've sent several requests into uservoice. I could not attach a screenshot so I wanted to point it in your direction as well. Thank you.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community