question

dmkrebsbach avatar image
dmkrebsbach asked ·

App Development Page Errors

Has anyone experienced 404 Status Errors (not redirect errors, but pop errors on the app development page)?

See the attached screen; I cannot do anything to update my application information, which is preventing me from submitting for approval.

Clearly I can move through the page. I can submit help tickets, ironically, to Clover with no issues on my end. But changing anything with the application information is proving impossible.

@David Marginian

App Market
capture.png (222.3 KiB)
capture2.png (297.8 KiB)
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·

This may be a known issue for some locales. I am asking the team to investigate.

3 comments Share
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks David, you're a one-man help team. By far the most helpful of all of the Clover reps I've worked with. Thanks for the support.

0 Likes 0 · ·

This is a known issue and we are working it. We are also working on a work-around to get you up and going. I don't have an ETA on that but I will update you here when I do.

1 Like 1 · ·
dmkrebsbach avatar image dmkrebsbach David Marginian ♦♦ ·

Thank you David, I appreciate the effort.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community