question

dmkrebsbach avatar image
dmkrebsbach asked dmkrebsbach commented

App Development Page Errors

Has anyone experienced 404 Status Errors (not redirect errors, but pop errors on the app development page)?

See the attached screen; I cannot do anything to update my application information, which is preventing me from submitting for approval.

Clearly I can move through the page. I can submit help tickets, ironically, to Clover with no issues on my end. But changing anything with the application information is proving impossible.

@David Marginian

App Market
capture.png (222.3 KiB)
capture2.png (297.8 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered dmkrebsbach commented

This may be a known issue for some locales. I am asking the team to investigate.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dmkrebsbach avatar image dmkrebsbach commented ·

Thanks David, you're a one-man help team. By far the most helpful of all of the Clover reps I've worked with. Thanks for the support.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ dmkrebsbach commented ·

This is a known issue and we are working it. We are also working on a work-around to get you up and going. I don't have an ETA on that but I will update you here when I do.

1 Like 1 ·
dmkrebsbach avatar image dmkrebsbach David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you David, I appreciate the effort.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community